Monday, December 6, 2010

papayas the shit, that diet was shit

Diet didnt work at ALL I'm 103 now fuck me kill this diet I want to cause so much pain to whoever posted it like x100. Although it may not be the diet failking it may just be stress overload retaining fat because over this week I had 3 unit tests one of which was a final exam 1 essay 22 chapters of questions and a shiz load more. Exam periods SUCK. On a brighter note papayas are the best thing this plant has ever giver birth to like no joke which is weird cause I have never had someone come up and tell me "hey yo papayas the shit!"  out of everything I have ever told to bare me childreen this tops all.....Ima go check the calorie count WOW 1 cup of papaya is rufly 55 calories not great but do able, I think this week is gonna be a papaya, water, gum, and pepsie zero week I need to get back to 97 ASAP!

                                                                                                                    xoxo
                                                                                                                      honey

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to live on my own so I can control what food is around. You are so lucky mom would never buy me enough of any fresh food to last a week if she got me fresh food at all! Good luck on the finals. Its that time for me too I know how much it sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ium sorry that the diet didnt work out for u hun
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete