Monday, December 13, 2010

exams are gonna kill me! If i gain stress weight I'll be SO mad.

So exams are here that's why I have been gone so much. We have final projects AND exams now, and they are all at the same time. Every single one is a killer because they are so time consuming that means no time for exercise or anything. I have decided that I will lose one pound for every follower because I heard something similar on one of the blogs I follow and I found it really thin-spiring. I'll try to blog more cause I really miss it but lately its just hard. We have my room more painted and I cant wait to have it up because then I can finally start building my weight loss world around me! My mini fridge, scales, measuring tape, ect. can have a permanent home. I formed the beginning of a dance crew with April and yes I know I'm not supposed to be her friend anymore but maybe if I just don't let my self care alot it will work and hey dancing is exercise.
I hope you are all prepped for the winter its freezing as hell especially for us. I'm off to do oliver twist...again I really hate this.

                                                                                                         xoxo
                                                                                                           Honey


4 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your exams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in exams too and ive already gained five pounds! good luck and have fun with your new dance crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god, I thought the aliens had got you! Good thing you were buried under all those books! Just kidding! Best of luck for your exams.

    Hope your room is done soon and that you have fun with your dance crew. Bust a move, Honey! XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck withthe exams hun i know that uw ill do great

    ReplyDelete