Tuesday, December 14, 2010

oh the joy of numbers!

Its terrible I know! but its such a great satisfaction when you are cooking for friends and making sure that they eat more than you :) watching them shove calorie after calorie in their mouths, especially when they are skinny....skinnier than me.

counting every calorie the days go on and on just like the list of foods I don't eat; meat, grains, potatoes, milk, butter, margarine, and anything with flour...that's about everything except vegetables and fruit but fruits are killers.....everything is a killer. I finally have a reason to never eat mc.donalds again! I havent in MONTHS but everything everyione would say like "so much salt" "so much sugar!" non of it really got to me but heres what did:
it takes 6 months, SIX MONTHS, before it is fully digested.....!!! Holy efin cow cakes that's narsty!
I am going light shopping today, yep never thought I would say that and especially never thought I would mean ceiling fixtures lights but it happened. not say-in I like it just say-in it happened. I also have to read a WHOLE book for a final test in english tommarow, and clean the basement....holy shizz. Well hope you had a fun day,

                                                                                                                                     xoxo,
                                                                                                                                        honey


1 comment:

  1. I had to do a report on Maccas last year for school o.O
    have NOT eaten there since.
    and fruits are generally low in calories, so that bit kinda confused me :/
    but each to their own, right?

    and it's kinda evil, but sometimes when I'm at the mall with a friend and we're having lunch in the food court I can't help but feel somewhat superior, watching them shove all that fat and carbs and calories into their mouths >.<

    ReplyDelete