Friday, November 19, 2010

you can wear me down and I'll take it but soon enough I'll break

I apologize for my absence but you know how it is when sometimes your just so tiered and empty that you really just don't care well I had a few of those days. so heres a quick fill in. I had a Decca competition which is just a business meeting where your are ranked on how professional you are and I tried really hard I even went out and had to thrift shop for a suit cause I'm poor but then I got to Decca and sherry (my partner) flipped shit and got really angry and you know how anger brings out the worst in people? TRUE she cut my pants, ruined my hair, made me ask a complete stranger for shoes and then spent the rest of the day ragging on my and blameing me for evrything that went wrong. Jasmins birthday today and I really dont want to go to the party but I'm boxed in now and April is going to be there hanging off of her and it sgoing to drive me carzy because she belives that they are acactualy friends and as soon as fayth and jasmin stop fighting April is going to be history and come back to me but this time I dont want here back I cant give my all to someone who doesnt even like me anymore, all she ever did was step on my feelings and use me and right now I really dont have the energy for it. Aparently we arent tealling my stepdad that we are moving, yeah I'm sure thats gonna turn out well :S. Its kind of funny though
my mom wouldn't leave him when he hit my sister, when he hit me, or the rare times he hit her but as soon as he asks her to lay down her pride for a second its over....I'm gonna miss him though he bugs me so much but its hard to go eleven years without getting attached to someone I mean I can barely remember a time without him and what about when I move in with my father next year? mom says she'll pick up another job and just work and come home... what kind of life is that...well talk to you later I'm leaving for Jasmin bye. stay strong and I want you to know your comments are appreciated and they are sometimes the only bit of joy in my day.


2 comments:

  1. yeahi get those days as well but i only let them last one day and then i make myself get up and do something
    im sorry that u hve to go tot he party
    and im sorry that bitch ruined ur outfit
    stay stron ghun

    ReplyDelete
  2. gutted about the shoe thing. :(
    Im jelous of your weight and Those thinspos are LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete