Monday, November 22, 2010

Strive to buy pants that fit your waist not our fat.

I am in love with the elliptical, so far the best machine that burns the most calories in the shortest amount of time 400 calories in 30 minutes. Also I have just gotten the facebook message form sherry and we made it to provincials in DECCA praise the lord my guilt trip can stop.
The other day I had to take a music test and it was so embarrassing I couldn't make a single noise for like five minutes of everyone staring at me pathetically trying to play hot cross buns on the clarinet....it hurt T~T so now I'm retaking the test tomorrow.....UGH.  I remember when people were all like high school is nothing like degrassi and all that shiz dont worry all those embarrassing moments dont exist, and I naively believed them but boy was I wrong it is WORSE than degrassi. Well thats all thats been up hope your days have been good

                                                                                           xoxo
                                                                                              Luna




                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment