Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Now I have a new reason to love bones! this whole day was kind of weird I lost my assignment that was sue, missed the bus, then found out my parents (step dad of 11 years and mom) are splitting up and I'm moving to an apartment with my mom and that's when I realized that I really don't want to move but I know its harder on her than it is on me so I wont say anything anyway the whole day I would run my hand over my ribs feeling each bone and it made me really happy.
Going to the gym with some one was great they just keep you going and also distract you we are going again on Friday. It drove me crazy that he would loses twice the calories I did in the same time and I had higher resistance and aligned our foot movements to go at the same time, he says its cause he is bigger but it still upsets me.

LOVE the second one-


xoxo-
Honey

3 comments:

  1. hey, I know moving sucks, I've moved quite a few times but it's so sweet of you to stay strong for your mum, and I hope it turns out well and that you have somebody who you can talk to about it.
    And your soooo lucky to be able to feel your ribs like that. Good work, stay skinny! xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. o im sorry tha u have to move hun
    and gym time yay i always go by myself though
    and hes right bigger ppl burn more cals
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I'm so sorry about moving :/ Just try to be positive about this situation (as positive as possible :P ) and I'm sure it'll get better! :) Urgh, I'm so jealous you can feel your ribs! You're super lucky :) Just enjoy that feeling and stay strong!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete