Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snacking on air { How can you just say THAT }

Today I went and saw the new harry potter movie with tiffany and while there ahe openly, out right, infornt of a theater of people said "yeah I was caught starving myself in the summer so now my parents keep an eye on me."
that stunned me...I was like WTF!? Who says something like that 1. in public 2. to someone they barley know,
how can someone possibly be that opened and talk about something that serious just like that. alothough she doesnt know how important starving is to me and people like me but that made me really uncomfortiable. Ans she is not the thinest person, infact she is rather large and that made me think so thats wht a relapse looks like.
I also had surprise tryouts for a school play and I over exaggerated my angry tone and I messed my song but heres hopeing, I have another tryout tomorrow and Friday at lunch and I suppose that it doesn't really matter to me because I am already a major role in a Oliver twist play and I'm not sure just how many lines I can memorize.
And if you were wondering this was the best harry potter movie yet and I'm not crazy into the potter saga but it was good like GOOD good and I recommend it.

                                                                                              xoxo,
                                                                                                 Honey

Sorry i found some great thinspo but blogger wont let me upload anything so I'll give you extra later.

2 comments:

  1. haha I know I hate when people say things painfully uncomfortable! good luck with your drama roles im sure you did better than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i hate when ppl do that too like yeah im open aboutmy issues to myboy an my friend but thats cause they have known me for years i dont go around to strangers saying that craziness
    goood luck with the play

    ReplyDelete