Wednesday, November 24, 2010

-_- Please give up dear stalker boy

So creepy stalker boy is not gone he asked me to semi formal today and nothing terribly embarrassing happened which is kind of suspicious but good but I said no because I have drama 4-8 hooray for terrible British accents! rejecting creepy stalker boy is hard on me too because I get embarrassed when embarrassing things happen and I feel terrible when I hurt people I feel even more useless and its like all this terrible flooding emotion at once and I wish I could just tell him that he seems nice but I need to have conversation before I do relationships or even dates. Oh but I could possibility have my first crush but it such a big maybe because I haven't really talked to her and she is a her and I don't even know if she swings that way. But I know she thinks I'm pretty (cause she will flat out tell me...terribly uncomfortable) and I know i think she is gorgeous but I dont even know her name -_- <--- exact reason I avoid crushes.
I love losing calories exercising but I dont want huge muscles! like I see people with nice waists and tree trunk thighs 100% muscle and it scares me! It is absolutely horrifying especially scince I already have like 0 fat on my thighs but they arnt perfect because of muscle and I didnt work out and it was still 100%!

                                                                                                    xoxo,
                                                                                                      Honey



1 comment: