Monday, November 1, 2010

HAHAHAHAHA.......good, got that out, today was amazingly....bleh and its good to laugh everyday.

Do grades go from 0 to 100 or start at 100 and go to 0 because if it starts at 100 and goes to 0 I have lost 20% in the first unit of science.....screw me....screw ecology. okay so I need power so I think one coffee a day should be aloud in my plan because I am dieing...wait I'll go check the carbs/calories and whatnot- okay so my specific mocha is 50 calories and barley 1g carbs so I think I'll let that slide cause living and passing school would be nice.

okay life is slowing dowwnnnn like x100 and I swear I'm starting to see things in slow mo! like people laughing or jumping and even running and I ether add that bay watch song or that antique road show sound everytime it happens and its freaking my sheans! gotta take more vitemens, let this be a warnning lovelys weird shit WILL happen. OOOHHH and gum I think sugarless gum...oh gosh I'm turning into a fat girl all like I want this! I want that! but still I agree.

                                                                                     xoxo
                                                                                      -honey

No comments:

Post a Comment