Sunday, October 31, 2010

to far so gone......good or bad?

So I'm sorry I have floated off the face of the earth for a while, I decided to do a test. I decided to try to eat like a normal person for a little while not binging, not starving just eating whatever Bridgette ate for 3 days and I find it really very sad that I have spent three days without a single non-fat thought! every second I spent alive I had thoughts of fat and Ana and drowning honey and all it raced through my mind taunting my, yelling at me, pulling my mind apart, and chocked me and so I would purge after everything I shoved down my throat.. But I'm wondering if this isn't a good thing, like I will never get fat if I can never eat right...right? but now on the first my monthly plan starts and I will keep what I told you about as the base of my plan however I will aim to only eat on Fridays and only 100 calories, I need to take a more extreme step because I feel stuffed just thinking of this month even though this month wasn't crazy bad but still too much is TOO much there is never a reason to eat a extra calorie. well happy halloween hope you all have fun!!!

                                                                                                  -xoxo
                                                                                                      Baylee

I owe you so I'll give you two


1 comment: