Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back to pressision

This is really pathetic and very distressful! I am having such a hard time getting back to ana after eating like Bridgette and now I'm just tired AND hungry! For the reminder of this week I think I'll just pressisily plan my days to 350 again this helps because me April and my family are going to a cottage for the weekend but this is seriously pissing me off. Oh and btw the cottage is why Ima be gone till monday.


So I'm at the public library right now just cause I love u guys so much I would do anything to blog to you xoxo.
today I saw John for the first time in while and it was semi awkward eye contact. I found a lululemon product lazing around the school floor and my dirt baggy self decided EXIRSIZE STUFF woot woot took it and descritly ran away to a guy I was talking to, now however after searching the whole lululemon site I still have no idea what it is. Its bright pink with the rubbery stuff they put in newer bras for anti slip. I'm not sure if I complained about caylea getting better grades then me in science well today I looked at her sheet and she tottaly lied! she has an 80% the same as me so its like a tottal pusha momment. Oh now for the embarassing part of my day at the very end of the day I was rather giddy and couldnt stop smileing and I guess I made the ever most awkward face when your trying to smoosh your smile down but you end up looking like a duck and the hottest guy walked by and couldnt stop stareing....OMGZZZ then I stood beside john.....THE HOT ONE and swayed.......I SWAYED! and I saw him notice to he was all what the hell UGH....sight okayyzz talk to you monday byee I'll miss you LOL april is right there staring at me from the floor below all like get ur ass down here.

                                                                                               xoxo
                                                                                                  honey ^ shes a lil big but I
don'twanna save anything to beautiful on a public system byee.

1 comment: