Monday, November 8, 2010

back...in general xD + calculator and thinspo pic

okay so back from the cottage and back to control YES finally i have been waiting for like what a week YES and to top it all off I have my allowance so I can FINALLY buy a scale omgzz like shaboooya! at  the cottage my parents only started fighting like 3 times and minimal swearing with NO abuse, what I call a pretty good three days. also its pretty cool that April is used to the fighting and now she doesn't even regard it or shot me a sorry look and when he hits me she just looks away.....wow okay that sounds bad but its better that she doesn't care trust me it all turns bad when they care. But now the bad news I seeked out a body fat calculator and I found out that I'm a whopping 18.7% FAT like pure FAT.....ewww I decided that I am going to aim for 5%. I'm lame because I choose 5% based on the fact that alot of manga says that...T~T I tis a nerd. also it says I should 1687 calories a day and that I'm .3 kilos underweight I laughed like a mad person after I read that, partly because the numbing happiness form hearing that I am finally underweight but also that that is ALOT of calories okay well heres a link to the page it tells you your

*BMI,
*waist to hips ratio,                            click me!!!!
*body fat %,
*and lean body mass

yep yep heres your pic also-




okay bye bye lovee-
                         honey

3 comments:

  1. but somtiems its good to have ppl care about u hun
    love the thinspo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the thinspo, glad you're back.
    The personal title of being underweight always fill me with joy so I imagine you are elated. Well done :)
    Stay safe hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely luv this picture its been a favorite for as long as i have searched thinspo!!

    Also I am new to blogger and looking for supporters =) My blog appears to be a healthy person but as my blogs progress you will see its just a cover up(so family think im doing great)for what i really am!! I am not thin im actually according to my BMI just overweight,I have had 4 years of immaculate and then fat its time to become the faded person i want to be!!

    ReplyDelete