Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So in the past half an hour I have managed to turn my alarm clock off in my sleep, miss the bus to school the day my major projects due, and throw my step dad into one of his male menopausal spaz attacks....HOORAAH.
My mom isn't picking up her work phone and I really didn't want to ask spazzy mc.spaz spaz over there so I guess I'm skipping.....I HATE SKIPPING! I'm going to be useful today then that way my mom might be less pissed and I wont feel so terrible. I am going to finish all three projects I have due, walk down to the library and pray my usb works there then somehow put my science project together and email it to my teacher because I'm already only getting eighty in that class and my responsibility score SUCKS. then I will clean the whole house then cook dinner. I am going to start my diet plan for November today. I feel very large which bothers me because every site online says I'm normal, and have you every actually read the food group listing? if anyone ate that in a day you would explode!

3 comments:

  1. i skipped shcoolmore then i went to school bu ti hated school
    im sorry that u over slept and missed ur bus though thats not a good thing
    i hope u have a very prodective day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek, I'm so sorry about missing school! that sucks. Good luck today, dear.
    stay superstrong <3
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh hun I'm sorry you missed the bus! I know wat you mean you miss one day of class and you feel 100days behind. You sound very proactive today good luck with it all!
    X lyndee

    ReplyDelete