Monday, October 25, 2010

mmmm air

Today was oddly bland it was like teachers were throwing big projects and test scores in my face and I was just dazed the whole time...possible cause could be lack of sleep, speaking of which I'm soooo tired. So creepy stalker boy brought me food today and its not that that's a bad thing I just got really scared and RAN but not after freakishly screaming that I'm allergic to eggs.....I am the world #1 most embarrassing person like EVER T~T. New rule that is a actually an old rule that I will tell you just to make it official is that if my parents don't cook I don't eat except this up coming month because there's a good chance I will just not eat anything they make Ill eat a 90 calorie jello or something. so far I haven't eaten today and I think I may possibly eat something...okay if I can pull myself together and finish my science project then I'll eat a like a...nut....or something :s ew nuts 100% fatty oils! in my mind that is. Ohhh I want a stair climber -0- but I am focusing on scale OH! and there was a comment and yeah the movie thing was like a festival sorta thing it was the reason I didn't buy a scale AGAIN! urgh that's annoying. And also I feel I should tell you reading your comments lights up my day, like it is the consistent highlight of everyday. hey do you like it? the pic I mean, I am really enjoying those legs, just think, one day us to! =) its a nice thought but for now stay steady. okay well good bye bye

                                                                                                         xoxo,
                                                                                                            honey

1 comment:

  1. im loving the pic hun
    o ur not werid or crazy or nething hun trust me on that one
    i wish i could eat as lil as u do god i hate my heart
    but keep it up hun stay strong good luck on ur science project

    ReplyDelete