Thursday, October 14, 2010

bleh, hey does life ever stop sucking?

So before I had admitted to having anorexia and bulimia I asked my mom a few time how many calories were in such things she was shoving down my throat, now that she sees I'm losing weight she is like offering me food up the wall. before my greedy mother gave me looks when I would ask for a bite of something now she practically gives me the whole thing and I don't even ask and it's a pain in the ass to hide it. but point being I have to be careful.

I really wish I had a friend who has an ed. I'm lonely. I always surrounded myself with people I could talk to about anything because I don't know what I want to talk about and its such a bother to remember what your hiding from who, but now I'm hiding something from everyone and it's hard for me not to converse my opinions with anyone and to not be able to say "hey, how many calories do you think are in that?" or "they eat like fucking pigs!" without them getting all over me.

I hate my shoulders. they are to big, just to BIG and what am I supposed to do about it? I cant do jack shit about it. I can have the perfect pale white skinny as hell damn gorgeous body and its all ruined cause my damn big shoulders! Well I hope your all in a better mood than me ^-~. and I'll post my weight soon I just need to get my fat ass back to the gym, just think I'll be able to run upstairs and tell you guy how much I weigh by wednesday =).



                                                                                                       xoxo
                                                                                                          Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment