Monday, October 18, 2010

Way to cold for life and halloween plans.

This planet is freezing over, I swear I'm going to die this winter it is soooooo cold! I want to go back to Vietnam for winter, where its nice and hot T~T Fabi gets to go back to El Salvador for winter. BAWLS. And like all my charity work, and exercise goes down the drain as soon as winter hits, BUT ALAS I have had a strip of luck I have gym In the winter (quick gym panic) yippee, and I heard they don't weigh you, again, yippee. Any way so not nice old man winter I'm wearing snow pants in October and Halloween is gonna be hell walking miles with a grocery cart full of cans dressed up as blanket, oh yes lat me tell you my plans.

So this Halloween Ima be a blanket I'll post a pic if I get one, and insted of a halloween binge I'm going out and collecting non parishable food items and donating them to teh food bank yeah thats all my plans lawl I'll be tricker treating till im 80 and cant walk HAH! night.

                                                                                                 xoxo-
                                                                                                     Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment