Wednesday, October 13, 2010

To many questions, I'm stressin

Did i ever mention how much corsets bug me? Gah but I'm addicted to the pain now.
why is it that right after school the temptation to eat is the highest? also why do you have to be 15 to get a job like anywhere? BAWLS. Hey if you ever read this anyone can you comment below and tell me on average how many calories you eat a day? just so I know the gist, I'm just curious. bleh. you know the book wasted by Mayra Hornbacher? well I have been waiting for like weeks for it to come into the library and I HAVE IT woot. now the only problem is it says its about recovery and i really don't want to be persuaded to recover.

I went to my dads for the weekend and I ate as little as I could however my dads the jolly asian (I don't mean fat) so he cooks alot, unfortunately he doesn't eat much and neither does my step mom so it was painfully obvious I don't eat enough but I managed to discreetly push enough so I don't think he is suspicious. However when I came home it appears I have gained .5 around my waist although I had eaten just before BUT STILL! Dammit I cant even eat like a normal person. And now I'm scared to get on the scale so I'm delaying it a week T~T.

Last week I went to double double at lunch with some friends, I didn't get anything but I did eat one potato wedge from Bridgett and now we are going tomorrow and Bridgett wants to give me all her wedges which in turn will be Caylea giving me hers. They only come with four per combo so I'll have a miximum of 8 and mary browns nutritional guide says a small package form them is 186 calories and thats like 15 so I'm saying that thats how many calories for that. gross right? I'll try to push some off on them and I'll whip out my excuse book  bout still I'm dreading. T~T well luck to me.


                                                                                                       xoxo
                                                                                                          Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment