Wednesday, October 20, 2010

fatty fat fat fat, new favorite thinspo pics

so yesterday I binged again....I know AGAIN! I'm terrible, I'm just a fat little kid with no self-control. This binge I'm giving a 2 day make up time and I'm going to fast those 2 days even if it kills me well or risk of my parents finding out is to high. On Friday though is a planed over eat day where I will not go crazy I will however end ALL suspicions of friends...who aren't April that I will give a 3 day fast make up or a 4 day under 94 calories.

I want to start putting more pictures up here in my posts you know like people put up picture of thinga and....stuff. Well you know what I mean. When I start eating again I'll take a picture of every meal I eat for one day and post it, hey that might be good thinspo!

Speaking of good thinspo I have discovered that the part of the body above the chest and under the shoulder works as great thinspo. Its like whenever I touch it I remember pictures of pretty skinny girls and how their bones show through the skin and how on some parts my finger tips actually sink in a little and it reminds me that I'm too fat and don't deserve to eat. Not to mention you can touch it in public with out people getting suspicious or weird-ed out like if you lifted your shirt or started pinching inches in front of people. So for sake of not having an outrageously long post I'm going to end it after this- on Friday there is this movie thing going on and that's why I'm over eating that day and I'm going on a date with this guy that as an after thought I really don't want to go with. kay byee.

                                                                                                          xoxo-
                                                                                                              Honey



4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, we all have binge days. Sucks but sometimes those extra calories is much needed fuel that we never knew we needed. Try not to focus too much on it and focus more on the next day where you can reinterate the standards yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plans sound good, stick with 'em! Pretty, pretty pictures - you'll be one of those girls someday. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following - I love your blog!
    Rachel
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. plan sounds good to me hun
    and wow those pics are great

    ReplyDelete