Sunday, November 14, 2010

all of todays normality just got its ass kicked *thinspo*

This is the story of how my day got flipped. I was supposed to go see my sister who I haven't seen in like a year because she lives so far away in a crazy busy town (think Tokyo/Toronto). To get there we hitched a ride with my aunt who was going to visit someone and I ended up getting dragged into the house where we were seated in rectangle room that looked like an old persons house and they started talking (2 aunts, and mom) and they sounded like they were talking about some sick little kid whose parents had gone on vacation and I was like meh whatever but there was an extremely melancholy feel to the room which was very questionable. My mom went and called my sister to tell her we were coming and my other aunt went to go check on pat (the supposed kid) and I asked who pat was and that's when I found out that pat was my grandfather...! It took my a while to get it but then she was like your moms real dad and I was like CLICK. We went and visited my sister then came back and Pat was up and so we sat down and talked with him now just to provide some background cause your probably like so what? My grandfather abandoned my grandmother with 14 kids and no job and so I always had a grandfather who was not really related and since I was little I have heard story's I wasn't supposed to about the things they had to deal with because he wasn't there and my step grandfather didn't show up till later but you can imagine how weird it was to sit in a room with my dieing grandfather whom I had seen only once and thought he was just a really snobby tall man and at the time I just thought he was a big jerk because of the way he did thing and seemed to have no intention of talking to anyone... I was 10, and now this withered old man whom I had heard so much about was sitting in front of one of the grand kids he didn't know he had with his daughter he hadn't seen for 30 years.

Okay after that we went back to see my sister where nothing really eventful happened except while we were walking around she was all "I can see all my ribs." "I'm losing so much weight." "it sucks losing weight right before winter." "I've gotten really boney now" last time I was there she told me shes closer to being anorexic than obese and before she told me on facebook that she had an eating disorder cause my biological father called her fat but I disregarded it cause she always says stuff like that and its funny that right after that she went and ate a texas toast sandwich,3 thick slices of peamael bacon, and a poutein in one sitting. My sister would always do anything for attention she even got people arrested  not to mention she got herself put in a home. She would start fights be promiscuous and skip school but this THIS it too far! she can try to kill herself all she wants, she can sleep with every guy in town including married men in our family, and she can tear out already broken family down further with her lies but she CANNOT touch Ana! Ana is clean, Ana is pure and her grease covered hands cannot spill her black acid lies anywhere near Ana I will make sure she doesn't drag her down with her.

Since you had to listen to me whine so much I'll give you three pics:





Off to do mountins of science homework hope your day was better,

                                                                                                  xoxo
                                                                                                      Honey

2 comments:

  1. OMG honey, that is such a hectic day! I hope you're doing ok; families are so confusing :/ Thank you for the thinspo pics...I especially love the last one <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. theoics are amzing
    and wow ur day damn c if i were u iw ioudlnt even go c that guy cause he wasnt there for u so whats the point in seeing him he abandon ur grand mother hes a prick inmy eyes
    and day ur sis just dont listen to her
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete